This article provides a general overview of the countPULSE pneumatic tube counter.
What is the countPULSE pneumatic tube counter?
The countPULSE is the traffic counting industry's most advanced pneumatic tube data collection device. The countPULSE utilizes a mobile device application which tracks the location and count characteristics of each setup removing the need for additional documentation while in the field.
Then, your completed data is stored on The Count Hub, free of charge, allowing for on demand download of vehicle data and reports from anywhere with an internet connection.
What data does the countPULSE provide?
The countPULSE provides the standard data you would expect from a pneumatic tube counter. This includes, volume when using a single tube setup, and volume, speed, and FHWA classifications when using a two-tube setup.
The Count Hub provides multiple data download options including the following formats:
- Excel Files
- Raw vehicle data which shows the individual tube hit data.
- Vehicle list showing individual vehicle information.
- Vehicle report which provides summary data including daily volumes, average speed, 85th percentile speed, peak hours and corresponding volumes. This file also provides volume, speed, and classification outputs in hourly bins.
- PDF Files
- Class Detail which provides the number of each FHWA classification organized into bin sizes of your choosing.
- Speed Detail which provides the count of vehicle speeds organized into bin sizes of your choosing.
- Volume Summary which provides volume information organized into bin sizes of your choosing.